Managing the workload of an IT service team isn’t easy. Failing to deliver on your SLAs can come with large financial penalties – affecting your professional reputation, team morale and the profitability of the business.
So how do you ensure that you meet your SLAs and deliver the great service your customers expect?
Managing the workload of an IT service team isn’t easy. Failing to deliver on your SLAs can come with large financial penalties – affecting your professional reputation, team morale and the profitability of the business. So how do you ensure that you meet your SLAs and deliver the great service your customers expect?
Cockpit ITSM is Designed for IT Service Teams
Cockpit ITSM is designed to give you all this and more.
It is the go-to software for IT service teams. It makes it easy for you to schedule tasks effectively and manage workloads far more easily.
The team benefits by being able to see the workload quickly. Pending tasks are organized according to severity and are assigned by team, so that if an individual isn’t able to complete “their” task, the job won’t leave the pending queue until it has been completed.
It is far harder for a job to “fall through the cracks”.
It also gives managers and team leaders a much more accurate insight into which jobs have been completed, when and by whom, and which are still to be actioned.
With this insight, paired with the ability to assign jobs with up to three levels of severity and with two alert thresholds for deadline overrun, managers can be very proactive about ensuring SLAs are met.
What Does the Cockpit ITSM Task Scheduler Do?
The Task Scheduler module in Cockpit ITSM includes:
- Plan recurring and one-off tasks via a flexible scheduler
- Manage the assignment of jobs
- Avoid scheduling slip-ups with public holiday and time zone management
- View all pending tasks, filter by different criteria
- Assign levels of severity to individual or recurring tasks
- Notifications to team members and managers
- Log execution results, flag up potential problems and share notes for colleagues
- Integrate tasks with the knowledge base and with ticket management
- Managers gain a clear overview of schedule and workload
- Two alert thresholds can be specified for deadline overruns
- Comprehensive reporting, including export to spreadsheets
This makes Cockpit ITSM a uniquely effective solution for IT teams to manage their workloads.